Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cookies and Cats . . . in that order

BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN --- Today is the Girl's first day of work at her new gig. Be sure to send warm happy vibes her way!!!!! Thanx!

So, yesterday I started to pack the kitchen, which means packing the Kitchen Aid. Now some of you may know about my love affair with the Kitchen Aid, yes, it's true, I am in love. Well, I couldn't put the KA away without using her and I had some pantry supplies to use. My question is this: "How many cookies is too many cookies?" No solid answer on that one. I whipped up a batch of Neimen Marcus cookies and a batch of Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip. I did exhaust my butter supply but not my flour supply. I didn't actually bake the cookies ~ that really is too many cookies to be alone with ~ but I did scoop out the cookies and then freeze them. This is my offer : Anyone who comes to help pack gets warm homemade cookies!!!! Warm homemade cookies!!! And you may even leave with a couple of frozen dough balls--that doesn't really sound as nice as it is, hmmp.

Today I will finish with the kitchen and start the utility closet. I have to head to campus and I should probably do some school work.

The Cats: I used a pet communicator this morning to talk with and hear about all of the cats. Before you say SCAM let me tell you. The woman was very intuitive and did offer some unique cat specific insight. That being said there were also some universal truths that came up. All in all I feel good about it and I am glad I did it. Feel free to harass me at will. You know as I I see the similarities between this and reading someones cards. Both are full of universal truths that are applicable to everyone but if the connection is there it can really be an amazing insightful experience. I am wondering why I just didn't read the cat's cards? Well, I can't really do that from far away, but I could have read Zig Zags.

No comments: