Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two of Two

It's over but it is sort of just starting.

The family made it though yesterday. Nobody's head exploded. No one had to be carried out of the church. Now the quiet starts. Folks head back to normal life. I did . . . of course it isn't realy normal. The painters came this morning, The Girl stayed to let them in the house. I took Zig Zag to The Girl's Mom's house. He is at his Grandmom's house and in the Grandma room. A little bit of a funny coincidence. I took the my National Boards Test for massage. I passed. I don't know my score but I left the testing center knowing that I passed. Now I am on campus gathering information for a paper that was due on Monday. My teacher said I could have till Friday, very gracious.

I am wearing a ring of my Mother's. Two people have commented on it so far today. I responded each time with "Thank you, it was my Mother's" I don't know know if that makes me sad or happy. I don't know if I want company or want to be alone. I eat when I get hungry now, but I don't have a taste for anything.

I uploaded the photos that I have taken over the last few day just a few minutes ago. I file the photos chronologically when they are saved. First to the year, then to the month then to a subcategory with the name of the event. I didn't have it in me to name the folder "Moms_funeral" or even just "Mom" the folder is called "Not_sure" because I am just not sure. I have a voicemail on my cell phone from a message she left me last Friday. I only have until this Friday to capture the message.

Normal life.

No comments: