Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Skinny Stupid People

I used to think that only stupid skinny people forgot to eat. Not the case. I am neither stupid nor skinny and it dawned on me 1 p.m. that I had not yet eaten anything today. I had coffee, but no food. And I remember being hungry at 11 a.m. too. Hmmp. Well, I just had a yummy tofu salad sandwich and I am back to packing. The kitchen will be complete soon.

My next big job is the utility closet. I am little afraid of it for two reasons 1--there is a lot of stuff in there 2--Much of the stuff in the closet can not be tossed without some precautions and can not be packed for shipping. We'll see how that goes. I will most likely post it on Craigs List. I have noticed that while folks may not be interested in my "for sale" items people come out of the woodwork for "free" items.

No comments: