Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Did the Cat Fart or is that Nebraska

So, I saw lots of pretty things yesterday but I don't have time to write about them. It is time to go and my computer is mad slow.

The Tally:
Miles driven about 530 ish
Hours in Car really long, could it have been 10 hours.
Coffee drinks 1 drink secured at the end of the day
Sad things I passed A meat (read: cow) slaughter house. The smell was bad, the many, many cows in such close quarters was worse

Today's journey should take us to Salt Lake City (about 440 miles). When I get there I'll write about yesterday and today. Yesterday's food pickin's AND COFFEE on route 80 was dismal. Luckily I had gotten some delicious food on Monday in Iowa City. No such luck today. Let's see how the vegetarian does in cow country, it's supposed to be corn country too, right?

Of course there are photos.

No comments: