Thursday, October 23, 2008

Working My Way Back to You (read: The Girl)

So, today was mostly uneventful. I have a couple of pictures from the highway of the lovely PA foliage that I'll work on posting. A picture or two of Zig Zag doing whacky things. He was great in the car. No eating, drinking or using of the facilities but he did nap a couple of times. He never tried to escape when I would exit or enter the car. He spent more time looking out the windows, all of the windows, even the front window, then he did hiding. And he only had that crazy dying animal cry twice. All in all, it was pretty good.

We are now in Pittsburgh, staying with Miss C. and puppy Toby. It looks like Bob will be released from the hospital over the weekend. They'll head back to the home of tax free shopping and I'll continue my treck to the Left. I'll be in Pittsburgh till then so it will be quiet on the posting front!! Feel free to call or text.

Stats for Day One:
Miles Driven Just under 300
Hours on the Road 6
Coffee Drinks Consumed 2
Times Zig Zag Opened the Window on the HIGHWAY Just once--really, it happened

No comments: